About This Project
This expansion project was one of many projects at the Deschutes Brewery in which CTI has participated.
The expansion work completed in 2011, went online in 2012 and increased the brewing facility by 6,750 square feet, allowing for an additional 105,000 barrels of product to be brewed per year.
R&H Construction performed the remodel and expansion of the tasting room, retail shop, and lobby in addition to adding five new fermentation tanks. The design consultants included Walker Structural Engineers and Barber Barrett Turner (BBT Architects)
Since 2002 CTI has been involved with over 8 projects including:
- Deschutes Brewery Warehouse (2002)
- Deschutes Brewery Phase 1 Expansion (2003)
- Deschutes Brewery Brew House Expansion (2003)
- Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House (2007)
- Deschutes Brewery Warehouse Racks (2009)
- Deschutes Brewery Fermentor Expansion (2011)
- Deschutes Brewery Bulk Glass Case Erection Mezzanines (2011)
- Deschutes Brewery Mezzanine #3 (2014)
Related infoCarlson's continued participation on projects at the Deschutes Brewery is evidence that quality and performance matters. We believe in developing long term relationships with our clients.
- Reinforced Concrete
- Structural Masonry
- Proprietary Anchors
- Soil, Rock, and Asphalt Compaction
- Structural Steel Welding
- High Strength Bolting
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Various Laboratory Tests