Services we offer.
Professional Engineers providing comprehensive evaluations and analysis related to your performance failure.
Carlson Testing provides forensic analysis and expert consultation related material failures in soil, concrete, masonry, steel, and asphalt. Our approach is rigorous and our findings are clearly communicated and backed up by professional credibility. Carlson works closely with our clients, including attorneys, insurance companies, owners, and contractors, to rapidly identify the causes of the performance problem.
The services include:
- Field investigations including visual surveys, both destructive & Non-destructive testing
- Evaluation of cause and extent of damage and determination of liability
- Preparation of remedial repair recommendations and costs of repair
- Review and analysis of drawings, specifications and construction documents
- Review manufacturer’s installation requirements and specifications
- Expert deposition and trial testimony
- Participation in settlement conferences, mediation, arbitration
- Graphic presentations illustrating analysis, deficiencies or repair concepts
- Clear and concise reports with photographic and detailed illustrations
Our engineers have extensive practical construction experience coupled with advanced engineering education, to offer comprehensive forensic investigations and analysis related to construction materials. Typical issues we consult on include construction defect inspection and analysis, component testing, and material properties evaluations. Our clients include property insurance claims agents, attorneys at law engaged in construction defect cases, home / property / business owners, and property managers.